The Blythe Van Rensselaer Memorial Clinic (commonly referred to as the Jokertown clinic) is a medical center in the Wild Cards series of books. It was founded in 1966 by Dr. Tachyon in an effort to provide medical aid to the people of Jokertown and house research into the wild card virus.
- Dr. Tachyon (Prince Tisianne of House Ilkazam) - Founder.
- Dr. Bradley Latour Finn
- Dr. Bob Mengele
- Dr. Cody Havero - Head of Surgery
- Dr. Victoria Queen - Chief of Surgery
- Dr. Clara van Renssaeler - Chief of Medicine
- Jane Gresham - Nurse
- Stephanie Winters - Nurse
- Troll - Head of Security
- Lamia (Joan van Renssaeler) - Part time assistant
- Mai Minh
- Demise - Died en route to the hospital and revived after being administered the Trump virus.
- John Fortune - born at the Jokertown Clinic during a gang war.
- The Oddity - Jokertown vigilante, and three people in one body.
- The Sleeper - Occasional patient and special case study, the Sleeper also notably entered his "Typhoid Croyd" phase while at the hospital.